Become an IPV
What is an IPV ?
An IPV is an Independent Party Vendor.
She/he makes direct sales. Direct selling is out-of-store sales between a consumer and a vendor. This sale is concretised by the signing and dating of the order by the consumer.
Why become a IPV ?
Becoming an IPV allows you to earn money in two different ways :
- In addition to paid employment, becoming an IPV allows you to increase your income considerably.
- As a real career plan, if you have the ambition, energy and some managerial skills, then becoming an IPV is not a supplement but a full time and highly rewarding business.
Who can become an IPV ?
Everyone, with few exceptions; check with your employer if you are in the public sector.
IPV status is recognized by the FDS (Federation of Direct Selling). It allows you to become a true independent trader without the hassle and constraints of the normal entrepreneur.
You sell products that you do not store, you do not have to employ staff, you do not have accrued charges to pay and no administrative burden.
The benefits of becoming an IPV with Graine de Plaisir
- You are your own boss
- You choose your schedule
- Less difficult than seeking employment
- Ideal to supplement your income
- Lots of human contact
- Graine de Plaisir is above all a human-sized company
You are never alone.
How do I become an IPV with Graine de Plaisir ?
Its easy, CONTACT US
BY PHONE on 03.66.72.04.64
BY EMAIL on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will explain how to start.